Dr. Sadrameli is a board eligible Oral and Maxillofacial radiologist and currently maintains a private practice in Vancouver BC. Dr. Sadrameli has lectured nationally and internationally on the topics of Radiology and Implant Dentistry. She has also authored several articles on these topics..
- Dental Degree from the University of Florida College of Dentistry.
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from the University of Texas Medical and Health Center at San Antonio, San Antonio Texas
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at Columbia University of College of Dentistry, NY
Description of Course Presentation
The lecture will cover:
- Benefits and limits of CBCT
- Critical principles of CBCT affecting accuracy of information gathered
- Cone Beam interpretation